Announcing the Dynamics CRM Developer Bootcamp in June.
If you are looking to get started with Dynamics CRM development, and are looking for an instructor-led, hands-on workshop, then let me introduce you to the Dynamics CRM Developer Bootcamp.
This course provides an introduction to the technologies, tools, and processes required to turn a .NET developer into a Microsoft Dynamics CRM developer. In–depth coverage is provided for both client and platform technologies through the use of real–world lab scenarios. Students will also be exposed to the most current third–party tools to aid them in their development efforts and finally, each student will receive a collection of templates and code–libraries to jump–start their development efforts.
Is this course for me?
If you are a developer who is just starting your journey into Dynamics CRM development and who needs to gain an understanding of the technologies, processes, and tools required to be a Dynamics CRM developer, then the answer is Yes!
Likewise, if you have been thrown into Dynamics CRM development (either voluntarily or kicking and screaming) and need to fortify your knowledge, then this course is also for you.
What you will learn:
The information covered is relevant to Dynamics CRM versions 2011 through 2016 (though some topics are specific to one version or the other). Here is what we cover:
- Using the Dynamics CRM SDK with .NET to perform platform and query operations
- How to create plugins and custom workflow activities
- How to edit the Dynamics CRM SiteMap and the Ribbon components
- How to create and use solutions effectively
- You’ll also learn where to find, and how to use, the free tools available for both Dynamics CRM developers and administrators
This class is taught by Mitch Milam, ten–time Microsoft Most Valuable Professional for Dynamics CRM and an independent consultant specializing in Dynamics CRM architecture, development, and training. This is your chance to learn from someone who has been developing with Dynamics CRM on a daily basis since Dynamics CRM version 3.0.
Monday, June 6th through Friday, June 10th.
Class starts at 8:00am CDT and will last five or six hours per day, depending on the topic. Please budget the entire day so that you have time to complete the homework assignments. Class will end around mid-day on Friday, depending on the speed of the students.
This is a developer course so you must know:
- Visual Studio, .NET and C#
- Have a familiarity with the Dynamics CRM product
This is an Internet-based workshop. Classroom time and discussions will be facilitated using GotoMeeting and we will be using Dynamics CRM 2016 Online for our development environments. This will allow for the completion of labs and homework without causing conflicts with the other students.
The investment for a standard developer ticket is $2,995.
The standard developer ticket with an additional four hours of follow-on coaching is $3,495.
Discounts are available for multiple students and a payment plan is also available to help spread the cost.
Students will also receive the following tools and resources, valued at over $500. Here is what you get:
- Single-organization license for SnapShot! for Dynamics CRM
- Electronic copies of my Deep Dive book series: Plugin Development, Administration, Security, and Query Strategies
- Templates and code libraries that I used in my everyday development efforts